ESTO Webinar: Building Accessible Landing Pages into Your Recovery Plan
Thursday, September 24, 2020 | 2:00 p.m. ET
Building an accessible landing page is essential as we look to accommodate the aging Baby Boomer generation and continue to support those in our community that identify as having a disability—15% according to the CDC. Many of these individuals are not aware of the many travel experiences available to them right in their backyards. An accessible landing page is crucial to ensuring your travel business or destination is inclusive and welcoming.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Three different approaches to building an accessible landing page.
- Where to begin and how to keep the project affordable.
- Why it’s important to become the Staycation hub during the pandemic.
- Ed Harris, CEO, Discover Lancaster
- Lakshmee Lachman-Persad, founder, Accessible Travel New York
- John Morris, founder, Wheelchair Travel
- Jake Steinman, founder and CEO, TravelAbility Summit