Register here to attend the Georgia Governor's Tourism Conference, presented by Explore Georgia
With more than 500 tourism and hospitality professionals in attendance each year, this event continues to be Georgia's largest tourism conference. All tourism professionals are welcome! Full attendee registration rate of $425 includes admission to all general and breakout sessions, both luncheons, both evening events and all refreshment breaks Monday, August 30 - Wednesday, September 1, 2021. Lodging is not included in conference registration. Register now! Because space is limited, tickets will sell out fast.
Start your morning off right with an energizing or renewing experience on beautiful Lake Lanier. These morning activities are sponsored by the Lake Lanier CVB and are available to attendees of the Georgia Governor’s Tourism Conference at no additional cost. Each activity has limited capacity and are available on a first come, first served basis.
Sponsors - reach an influential and engaged audience at Georgia's largest annual tourism gathering. Attendees include important industry partners and leaders who represent nearly every DMO/CVB in the state as well as attractions, lodging, food & beverage, education, and government. Click here for more info.
New this year - the RVIC Workshop on Monday, August 30. This is an interactive event where experts will share best practices and provide specialized knowledge to take your visitor center to the next level. Registration rate of $150 includes all RVIC sessions, luncheon and the Monday evening event at Margaritaville. RVIC attendees can add conference registration and stay through Wednesday for an additional $350. Click here for more info.
Attendee registration and refund policies:
- All who attend the conference must be registered and paid in full prior to their entry into the event. If payment is not received prior to the meeting, it must be presented at the onsite registration desk.
- If an attendee must cancel more than 20 business days before the meeting, a refund will be issued minus a $50 processing fee.
- We regret that refunds cannot be made within 20 business days of the meeting.
- Substitutions are allowed within the same organization.
Sponsor registration and refund policies:
- All who attend the conference must be registered and paid in full prior to their entry into the event, including primary and additional representatives.
- Sponsor payments are due 30 business days prior to the conference in order to confirm reservation of sponsorship package.
- Unless special payment arrangements have been made, all sponsor payments must be received prior to the meeting.
- If a sponsor must cancel more than 30 business days before the meeting, a refund will be issued minus a $50 processing fee.
- We regret that refunds cannot be made within 30 business days of the meeting.
- Trading of name badges is not allowed. Substitutions are allowed within the same organization.
- Any meeting space needs beyond the exhibit table assigned must be coordinated prior to the meeting, at least a month prior and all onsite adjustments must be approved and coordinated with meeting planner.
Registration questions? Email JMusselman@Georgia.org or call 912-484-6688.