Plan to attend the Georgia Governor's Tourism Conference, presented by Explore Georgia
It's not too late to register! Attendees can register here before the conference or a the registration desk onsite at The Classic Center.
With more than 500 tourism and hospitality professionals in attendance each year, this event continues to be Georgia's largest tourism conference. All tourism professionals are welcome! Full attendee registration includes admission to all general and breakout sessions, both luncheons, an evening reception and all refreshment breaks Monday, August 1 - Wednesday, August 3, 2022. Lodging is not included in conference registration. Attendees have the option to add on the Georgia Tourism Foundation Reception on Sunday, July 31 from 5-7 p.m. for $150. Tickets include hors d'oeuvres, drinks and entertainment.
Attendee Partner Rate - $650
- Georgia Tourism Industry Partner (your primary employment function is with a Georgia-based organization that deals with tourism, including CVBs, DMOs, Chambers of Commerce, Downtown Development Authorities, lodging facilities, attractions, tours/tour operators, restaurants, shops, airports, tourism-related associations, and visitor centers)
- State of Georgia Agency (your primary employment function is with a State of Georgia agency or organization, for example, Georgia Department of Natural Resources/State Parks & Historic Sites, Georgia Department of Community Affairs, or Georgia Department of Agriculture/Georgia Grown)
- Education Partner (your primary employment function is with the University System of Georgia, the Technical College System of Georgia, or a Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission authorized Academic Institution)
Vendor Rate - $950
- This rate is registration only for those attendees that don't qualify for the partner rate described above. Exhibit tables are only available to sponsors. Click here to view sponsorship packages.
- Types of companies that qualify for the vendor rate:
- Marketing/Advertising/Communications Agency
- Creative Agency/Vendor (writing/photography/video/etc.)
- Media Publisher/Outlet/Sales
- Data Provider
- Technology Provider
- Research Provider
- Additional attendees of conference sponsors
RVIC Rate (Monday only) - $250
- RVIC (your primary employment function is with Georgia-based regional or locally-run visitor information/welcome center)
Student Rate - $150
- This rate is only for registrants who are full-time students attending a college or university that is part of the University System of Georgia or the Technical College System of Georgia, or that is a Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission authorized Academic Institution.
- A valid, current student ID must be presented at check-in.
Attendee registration and refund policies:
- All who attend the conference must be registered and paid in full prior to their entry into the event. If payment is not received prior to the meeting, it must be presented at the onsite registration desk.
- If an attendee must cancel on or before July 15, a refund will be issued minus a $50 processing fee.
- We regret that refunds cannot be made within 10 business days of the meeting.
- Substitutions are allowed within the same organization.
Sponsor registration and refund policies:
- All who attend the conference must be registered and paid in full prior to their entry into the event, including primary and additional representatives.
- Sponsor payments are due July 1 in order to confirm reservation of sponsorship package.
- Unless special payment arrangements have been made, all sponsor payments must be received prior to the meeting.
- If a sponsor must cancel more than 30 business days before the meeting, a refund will be issued minus a $50 processing fee.
- We regret that refunds cannot be made within 30 business days of the meeting.
- Trading of name badges is not allowed. Substitutions are allowed within the same organization.
- Any meeting space needs beyond the exhibit table assigned must be coordinated prior to the meeting, at least a month prior and all onsite adjustments must be approved and coordinated with meeting planner.
Registration questions? Email JMusselman@Georgia.org or call 912-484-6688.