Full attendee registration - $425 - is the best value and includes admission to all general sessions, breakout sessions, both luncheons, both evening events and all refreshment breaks.
Register by July 15th to receive the discounted rate of $395!
Can't attend the whole conference? Choose a day, an event, or a combination:
One day registration - Monday - $195
Evening Event - Monday - $75
One day registration - Tuesday - includes luncheon - $250
Half day registration - morning or afternoon sessions only - $95
Tuesday Luncheon - $50
Evening Event - Tuesday - $75
One day registration - Wednesday - includes luncheon - $195
Wednesday Luncheon - $50
Exhibitors - $1,000
Refreshment Break Sponsors without Exhibit Table - $1,250
Refreshment Break Sponsors - $1,750
Breakout Series Sponsors - $1,750
Luncheon Sponsors (Tuesday or Wednesday) - $3,500
General Session Sponsors - $3,500
Evening Event Sponsors (Monday or Tuesday) - $7,000
Registration, Payment & Photography Policies:
- All who attend the conference must be registered and paid in full prior to their entry into the event. If payment is not received before the meeting, it must be presented at the onsite registration desk.
- If an attendee must cancel more than 20 business days before the meeting, a refund will be processed minus a $50 processing fee.
- We regret that refunds cannot be made within 20 business days of the meeting.
- Substitutions are allowed within the same organization for the same registration option. For example, if an attendee registers for the full conference, but can't attend one day or one function, he may not substitute another person for that portion of his registration. The other person must register for the portion of the meeting he or she plans to attend.
- All who attend the conference must be registered and paid in full prior to their entry into the event, including primary and additional representatives of all sponsor and exhibitor partners.
- Sponsor and exhibitor payments are due 30 business days prior to the meeting in order to confirm reservation of exhibit booth.
- Unless special payment arrangements have been made with the conference office, all sponsor and exhibitor payments must be received prior to the meeting. Last minute additional sponsor/exhibitor representatives may register and pay at the onsite registration desk.
- If a sponsor or exhibitor must cancel more than 30 business days before the meeting, a refund will be processed minus a $50 processing fee.
- We regret that refunds cannot be made within 30 business days of the meeting.
- Trading of name badges is not allowed.
- Any meeting space needs beyond the exhibit table or exhibit booth assigned must be coordinated prior to the meeting, preferably at least a month prior and all onsite adjustments must be approved and coordinated with conference staff.
Consent for use of Photographic Images:
Registration, attendance or participation in the Georgia Governor's Tourism Conference constitutes an agreement by the registrant to GTC’s use and distribution (now and in the future) of the registrant’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes and audiotapes of such events and activities.